TradeEU is a cutting-edge specialized CFD trading platform that provides users with access to more than 250 underlying assets from all main financial markets, including forex, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and stocks.
Titanedge Securities Ltd., a Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)-regulated investment firm with its registered office at 4 Spyrou Kyprianou, Papavassiliou Court, 3rd Floor, Office 301, 4001 Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus. Titanedge Securities Ltd’s tradename is TradeEU which provides a highly personalized and user-friendly trading experience to European customers.
The trading platform is quick, simple, and offers effective market access. TradeEU makes trading accessible to all and as simple as feasible. They provide trading accounts for all skill levels, access to friendly support team, and a plethora of useful tools to aid in important trading choices.
- Not Just a Trading Platform
TradeEU allows you to invest while learning about global market news/events. Learn about online trading, create a plan that fits you the most, and get started on the platform by visiting our knowledge base. When you wish to proceed further by building a strong portfolio, you can have access to our advanced set of trading tools.
- TradeEU offers a very helpful customer support team
TradeEU assists you with any issue you might have in regard to set up your account and/or using trading tools. They have an experienced and friendly staff who will assist you 24/5.
- Gain a Comprehensive Understanding
TradeEU provides a satisfying learning experience. Daily market evaluations, economic calendars, webinars, asset analysis, asset ratings, and much more are available. They offer a set of tools that you need to obtain insights into current and future trading opportunities and take on the markets.
- You Can Learn To Trade At Your Own Pace
They might assist you by providing a valid understanding about assets, risks, tactics, and market news.
- Payment Security. Transparent trading. Licensed Broker.
TradeEU is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and follows its rules. TradeEU is a top-tier network with high-security standards and cutting-edge technology.
- Fee system that is low
When it comes to trading fees, Tradeeu.com is very clear. There are no costs for deposits or withdrawals. The broker also has commission-free, which means there are no hidden fees and/or charges. Spread fees are also very low and vary based on the account type. However, if you do not exchange for 60 days and above, you will be charged an inactivity fee. There is also an overnight charge, which is standard for most brokers.
- Various account categories
Tradeeu.com provides a demo account (free) as well as three distinct types of real trading accounts, each with its own set of spreads, features, and benefits.
- The Silver account is the most basic, offering entry to Tradeeu.com markets with spreads as low as 2.5 pips.
- The Gold account is next, with margins as low as 1.3 pips. This account is designed for seasoned traders and includes an account manager.
- Finally, there’s the Platinum account, which has spreads as low as 0.7 pip. Because of the low spread, it is more appropriate for professional and active traders.
- Demo Account
Another excellent aspect of the platform is the availability of demo accounts. The TradeEU demo account has an unlimited validity period and is an excellent instrument for new traders. Traders can try their skills and/or trading tactics by using virtual funds without putting their real money at risk.
- Safety and Security
TradeEU provides a safe trading environment with high-security standards. Using firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer, all data transmissions are completely encrypted. (SSL). SAS 70-certified data centers house trading computers. Level 1 PCI compliance is used to authorize payment operations. Retail buyers can also secure their accounts with two-factor authentication.
|Trading Platform||MT5 & Mobile App|
|User’s Reviews & Ratings||4.5/5|
|Countries Accepted||Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.|
|Countries not Accepted||All third countries (Non-EU)|
How to open an account?
The account opening procedure is extremely convenient and quick. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the main website, www.tradeeu.com, and click the ‘Open An Account’ button.
- Now, enter your name, email address, and phone number and select ‘Continue.’
- Then, click on the activation code that was sent to your registered email address.
- Your account will be enabled immediately.
- Following account creation, you can complete the verification procedure (including the completion of a questionnaire and provision of some personal documents) to gain access to additional platform services and features.
Credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro), bank wire transfer (SEPA), and e-wallets are accepted by the broker. Credit/debit cards and e-wallet services provide immediate account financing. Bank wire transfers, like most brokers, can take from one up to three business days. On the other hand, EUR is the only basic currency. Deposits in other currencies will be converted at the usual exchange rate.
How to Make a TradeEU Deposit?
- Access the customer dashboard.
- ‘Deposit’ should be selected from the primary menu.
- In the secure pop-out box, enter your payment information.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
Please keep in mind that in order to make a new credit/debit card payment, you must first fill out an authorization form provided by the broker. This must be done each time a fresh card is used. Before deposits can be accepted, KYC documentation is also needed.
TradeEU responds to all withdrawal inquiries within 24 hours (or within the next working day if the client;s request was made outside the Company’s normal working hours and/or normal trading hours), which is quick. That being said, leave at least three business days for funds to be returned to the original payment method.
TradeEU handles all withdrawals in Euros. Fund requests made through a credit institution, on the other hand, can be handled in EUR, GBP, or USD, though the client is still liable for any charges.
Bonuses & Promotions
TradeEU is not allowed to give bonuses or financial incentives as an EU-regulated entity. This is consistent with other internet brokerages in Europe.
According to the European Securities and Markets Authority, “all bonus promotions used by brokerages that are tied to trading volumes are to be suspended” because they actively encourage retail investors to take risks with their money.
Is it safe?
Yes, TradeEU is one of the safest trading sites due to the robust security features it employs. The platform prioritizes client privacy, data security, and fund security by implementing methods such as:
- Strict firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer software are in place.
- Moderation of Level 1 PCI conformance services.
- Transaction encryption and transmission data servers.
- Client funds are kept in first-rate, and trusted banking organizations (in segregated accounts from corporate funds).
- The Company is a member of the Investor Compensation Funds (“ICF”) which provides insurance to retails clients in case of the Company’s bankruptcy.
Pros of TradeEU
- Access to multiple assets: TradeEU provides access to over 250 CFD assets, including over 10 indices (including the FTSE, CAC, NK, and S& P 500), famous stocks and commodities, and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and XRP.
- Data and privacy protection: The platform prioritizes client privacy, data security, and fund security by adopting measures such as strict firewalls and secure sockets layer software, as well as keeping clients’ funds in first-class, and trusted banking institutions and providing insurance to retails clients through ICF in case of Company’s bankruptcy.
- Appropriate for all types of traders: TradeEU’s user interface is simple to use on both its web platform and mobile apps, making it suitable for both novice and experienced CFD traders.
- Inactivity fee: TradeEU charges an inactivity price to accounts that have been inactive for more than 60 days. However, this is prevalent among other CFD trading platforms.
- No 24-hour dealing: TradeEU does not provide 24-hour trading. It is only permitted to function during traditional market trading hours, i.e. Monday through Friday, within working hours.
TradeEU enables consumers to begin trading quickly and easily. Its goal is to make it easy for beginners and professionals to sign up. In addition to the user-friendly dashboard, TradeEU offers advanced trading tools to assist you on your path. It is needed the amount of EUR 250 for the initial deposit.
The platform provides client support on working hours, five days a week (Mon-Fri), as well as commission-free trading and competitive spreads. You can match your trading account to your trading strategies thanks to three account options and the opportunity to try investing with the Company’s demo account without putting your real money at risk.